Monday, April 26, 2010

Fighting the number!

I have managed to go to the weighing scale and find my weight. Currently, I am at 330lbs. Yes I am that obese, and I am targeting to loose 100 - 150 pounds in 365 days. Dreamer much? I know, but lets take things one step at a time. I am here to shoot for the stars!

I plan to not eat rice for dinner (and as much as possible lunch too, depends on where we eat). Lessen drinks that are colored and has taste and are cold, which means I get to drink only room temp water as much as possible.

I also plan to bike (in a stationary bike of course) at least 30mins every morning.

These are the initials plans that I have, but first I have yet to start this and stay on a regimen for the first 21 days. Yes, I read somewhere that all it takes is 21 days to get into something.
So, I am hoping against hope that I will get through this.

AJA!

No comments: